SONEX Pyramid Acoustic Foam Panels
SONEX Pyramid Panels offer outstanding acoustic control across all frequencies with Noise Reduction Coefficients (NRCs) ranging from 0.75 to 1.05. The unique geometric design of these panels dramatically increases the panels' surface area, providing much more acoustic control than flat surfaces.
SONEX Pyramid Panels are made from Willtec™ foam, which is Class 1 fire-rated according to ASTM E 84 for flame spread and smoke density. Willtec natural also meets the corner burn test UL 1715.
SONEX Pyramid Panels, available in either natural or painted willtec, can be easily mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with Privacy Urethane Adhesive. Once installed, the 2'x2' panels come together to make an attractive, seamless pattern.
SONEX Pyramid Panels Features
- Seamless installation with Privacy Urethane Adhesive
- Excellent acoustic control
- Panel size of 24"x24" in 2", 3" or 4" thickness
SONEX Pyramid Panels Applications
- Displays, showrooms and museums
- Machine rooms or manufacturing areas
- Modern offices and building interiors
- Recreational facilities
- Recording studios and listening rooms
- Restaurants and cafeterias