Soundproofing Privacy Studio Doors
Two sliding glass studio doors are mounted on each side of your door opening. Privacy Studio Doors can be mounted in a variety of configurations according to your recording studio door opening. All of the Privacy Studio Door panels are removable, allowing you to use the entire opening to move over sized items such as pianos into the studio area easily.
Recording Studio Sliding Glass Door with High STC Values.
With our recording studio doors, you can now get high STC values, which was not possible previously. Now you can use our recording studio sliding glass doors and get a higher STC than most solid doors.
If you mount our recording studio sliding glass door over a swing door (which is possible if the door swings away from the sliding glass door) you can improve the overall STC values and be able to see into the recording studio area until the last minute before recording when you close the swing door.
Benefits of Privacy Recording Studio Doors
- No swing in or swing out obstructions into the recording studio area
- All recording studio door panels are removable, so you can utilize the
- full door opening width when needed
- Audience viewing easily accommodated with our recording studio doors
Privacy Recording Studio Door STC Results
- Using two soundproof doors we achieve STCs of 62/63 depending on
- either an 8" or 10.5" wall thickness.
- Our recording studio brochure details how dramatically our recording studio
- doors block the low frequencies (42 to 47 decibels at 125 Hz).